1. Men are like..... Coffee.The best ones are rich, warm, full-bodied, and can keep you up all night long.
Women are like.... Hot Chocolate. Creamy with milk, good smell and sleep well when you finish your drink.
2. Men are like..... Commercials. You can't believe a word they say.
Women are like.... Advertisement. What you see is not what you get and don't forget to read small and tiny sentences at bottom of the page.
3. Men are like..... Computers. Hard to figure out and never have enough memory.
Women are like..... Monitors. Easy to plug and play, you can find slim (LCD) to big screen. Sadly can't upgrade, but last longer than computer (my monitor is 10 years old but my CPU 386 died 7 years ago)
4. Men are like..... Coolers. Load them with beer and you can take
Women are like..... (Rice) Cooker. Multifunctions, load her with food and she will make it hot!!!!!!!! Oh yeah!
5. Men are like..... Copiers. You need them for reproduction, but that's about it.
Women are like..... Copier Ink. You need them for making copies, but check out the toners. If you are black and white copier but copy comes out in color, it's not magic !!!!!!!
6. Men are like...... Bananas. The older they get, the less firm they are.
Women are like..... Mangoes. When they are young, they can be very crispy and sour. When become mature, they are very soft and sweet. However, if you forget to eat them, they will smell like sh_t (You know rotten mango, don't you?)
7. Men are like...... Bank Accounts. Without a lot of money, they don't generate interest
Women (are) like...... Cash. Do I have to say anything else? Show me the money!!!!!
8. Men are like..... Bike helmets. Handy in an emergency, but otherwise they just LOOK SILLY.
Women are like...... Bikes. Excited when you are riding. Sadly, you park and chain them in front of door when it's new. Later on you store them in deep deep place of your garage and wait for next garage sales.
9. Men are like..... Snowstorms. You never know when he's coming, how many inches you'll get or how long he will last.
Women are like..... Fog. Normally they comes early morning after long night dew but you don't really know exactly when they're coming. Sometimes, they can fake to be smoke to get tear from your eyes.
10. Men are like..... Used Cars. Both are easy-to-get, cheap, and unreliable.
Women are like..... New Cars. Difficult to get, expensive, but price drop 50% when you drive her out of showroom.
11. Men are like..... Vacations. They never seem to be long enough.
Women are like..... Working Days. Look very fresh on Monday but Thank god, it's Friday.
12. Men are like..... Government bonds. They take so long to mature.
Women are like..... Stocks (exchange). They can climb to the climax again and again (make new high) in bull market. They also can be such a boring bear in bear market so.
13. Men are like..... High heels. They're easy to walk on once you get the hang of it.
Women are like..... Sneakers. They are perfectly fit in yours when they are in stores but once you wear them at home they're very loose. (XXX rate, sorry for children)
14. Men are like..... Horoscopes. They always tell you what to do and are usually wrong.
Women are like..... Horoscope Readers. They always know horoscope is such a liar but they are stupid enough to believe it !! Huhhh!
15. Men are like..... Weather. Nothing can be done to change either one of them.
Women are like..... Weather Forecast. When they said today is a nice day, you probably prepare your umbella.
16. Men are like..... Blenders. You need one, but you're not quite sure why.
Women are like...... Tool Boxes. You bought one for your own. When did you use them to fix things lately? I think someone else fix thing for you.
17. Men are like..... Cement. After getting laid, they take a long time to get hard.
Women are like..... Cement Mixers. Blend all the solid form materials together in wet condition, then wait untill ejecting out in the liquid form.
18. Men are like..... Chocolate Bars. Sweet, smooth, and they usually head right for your hips.
Women are like..... M&M. Melt in your mouth not in your hands.
19. Men are like..... Curling irons. They're always hot, and they're always in your hair.
Women are like..... Hair Dryers. (No, she's not Alex Ferguson. Many soccer fans would be understand what I mean). When you use them, you can't hear anything else but their buzzzzzz sound.
20. Men are like..... Lawn Mowers. If you're not pushing one around, then you're riding it.
Women are like..... Racing cars. Step on accelerator, shift the gear, step deep and deeper and hit the top gearrrrrrrrr. See you in pole position.
21. Men are like..... Lava lamps. Fun to look at, but not all that bright.
Women are like..... Halogen lamps. Bright, hot, consuming much energy, and toxic waste when out of order.
22. Men are like..... Mascara. They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
Women are like..... Mirrors. Right is left, left is right. Yes is no, no is yes.
23. Men are like..... Mini skirts. If you're not careful, they'll creep up your legs.
Women are like..... Neck Ties. If you're not careful, they'll tie you up and you are going nowhere.
24. Men are like..... Instant Noodles. They're always in hot water, they lack taste, and they need extra seasoning.
Women are like...... French food. Good smell, gorgeous look, expensive however many menus taste like sh_t.
25. Men are like..... Parking spots. The good ones are already taken and the ones that are left are handicapped or extremely small.
Women are like..... Shopper who finding parking space. They always find space near the shopping mall entrance, but many of them can only park near exit or spend all day driving around parking lot and cannot find one.
26. Men are like..... Plungers. They spend most of their lives in a hardware store or bathroom.
Women are like...... Window showcases. They spend all their life in Mall, their ultimate dreams are becoming jewelry showcases.
27. Men are like..... Placemats. They only show up when there's food on the table.
Women are like..... Washing machines. They are great, if you get one, you don't wash THING by hands.
28. Men are like .................... Public toilets. There a only a few good toilets, the rest are usually full of shit.
Women are like.............. Buffet Restuarants. Only few people are think it's worth, the rest are usually over pay for it.